To help celebrate the new name change, PokerStars is giving the Sunday Storm a $1 Million guarantee on March 27th. Not a bad prize pool for an $11 tournament.
This is one of the tournaments I try and play regularly. The field is huge, over 25,000 players, which makes it a high variance event but it's one of the few tournaments that a low stakes player, like myself, can really hit a 5 figure win.
I took a big shot last week in the special 5th anniversary Sunday Million and didn't even cash so I'm looking forward to playing this $1 million Sunday Storm. This is a tournament I've played before and have cashed in. Got my first 3 figure mtt win in it :)
I've been reviewing my previous MTT hand histories from when I felt my MTT game was better than it is now and feel more confident after attending bfizz11's MTT webinar Saturday. It's been a while since I've been at a final table so I'm hoping I'm due and that it comes in this one :)
To play in the special $1 million dollar Sunday Storm you need to download a copy of PokerStars software. If you make your first real money deposit of $20 or more use the code "STORM" you'll get a free ticket into the $1,000,000 Sunday Storm. In addition you'll also get the 100% deposit bonus up to $600.
Lookup Your Cash Game Stats
Check out the best free online poker tools
- I Joined A Poker Training Site
- Add Rakeback to Your Blog
- Review of Bfizz11 MTT Webinar
- Sunday Storm - PokerStars $1/4 Million Revisited
- MTT Poker Coaching with Brian Fite
- 2011 SCOOP Tournament Schedule Calendar Feeds
- Daniel 'KidPoker' Negreanu vs Viktor 'Isildur1' Bl...
- Took A Shot And Missed
- Considering Playing The PokerStars $5million MTT
- DoN SnG Challenge Update 14 (Final?)
- ▼ March (10)